Getting shows from the script to the screen has never been easier.
Technicolor – PostWorks provides producers with everything they need to finish television shows. Scripted or unscripted. We are the largest provider of post services for television in New York, with the city’s most talented and experienced team of editors, colorists, engineers and producers. We offer a powerful array of finishing, grading, VFX and graphics resources. We also deliver a host of services outside the facility walls, including workflow design, near-set color management and dailies production, metadata management, and remote review and approval. Our R&D team is the envy of the industry, delivering up-to-the-minute expertise in camera systems, media formats and workflow technologies. Our affiliate, PostWorks, meanwhile, provides television productions with everything they need in terms of editorial space and systems and sound services. It all adds up to a complete, seamless and simple solution for television post. That’s why some of the best shows on television do their finishing at Technicolor – PostWorks New York.
- Dailies services including production-friendly, on set and near-set color management with CDL support as well as script and production metadata integration
- Uniquely flexible, highly-collaborative file-based and HD finishing with tight coupling to editorial department, on and off-premises
- Complete sound services including editorial suites, mixing studios, ADR/VO and sound design
- High-volume production data archiving to LTO-5 In-house network- and studio-certified quality control
- Full support for stereo 3D editorial and finishing for 3D broadcast