A Place Filmmakers Like to Call Home.
From studio blockbusters to independent gems, Technicolor PostWorks is the premier provider of feature film services in New York. We offer complete solutions for theatrical post-production. That includes everything from dailies processing through DI color grading and finishing, including DCP packaging and distribution. We also access state-of-the-art imaging science and new media technologies through our affiliation with Technicolor. World-class sound editorial and mixing services are available through PostWorks. But most of all, we offer more than two decades of experience in theatrical post-production; our deep ties to the New York, national and international film communities; and a driving passion for the art of film. That is why some of the world’s leading filmmakers choose Technicolor PostWorks New York to help bring their screen visions to life.
- Film scanning and digital restoration to 6K 16-bit
- Digital Cinema Packaging (DCP) including Stereo 3D, HFR and Dolby Atmos
- Multiple real-time 4K color platforms, including Lustre, BaseLight and Resolve
- Color-critical cinema grading theaters with Dolby Digital theatrical sound including both DCI-compliant 4K digital- and 35mm film projection
- Scene-referred / ACES / HDR color pipelines.